Welcome to Dan Fab
  • Katia November 2011
    This is a tool to do nifty tricks in Zoo World. This can be considered a cheat and a hack and the results cannot be supported or guaranteed. Use at your own risk!

There are two kinds of people in the world: people who can read and people who have already clicked elsewhere. Please be the one that reads!

If you are still here then maybe you will pay attention to what I write. I had to remove these scripts because of the drama caused within the Zoo World community. Next time I may not come back. Be sensible, be discreet and don't think you won't get punished for cheating.
    I make mistakes, things change in Zoo, things change in Facebook, and the scripts stop working. A polite note might tell me something I don't know. A hundred nags will do no good.
    Enjoy my scripts and have fun! It is a game afterall! :)
    This is the introduction page to Dan-Fab Assisatant. Which, I do believe that when given Dan to use, most are so overwhelmed at everything the Assistant can do for them - sadly, this page is skipped and never read. So, we would like to bring it back into focus, and be the main thing you learn about having the priviledge of using Dan.

Dan states it very clearly here himself: There are two kinds of people in the world: people who can read and people who have already clicked elsewhere.
    Be sensible, be discreet and don't think you won't get punished for cheating.

The main word in this sentence is **discreet*
    There are many groups set up for you to discuss Dan, learn about Dan, none of this is to be done out on any feed or anyone's wall or any forums.
    If you choose to do so, then you, yourself will suffer what ever consequences that arise from it. One main thing that will certainly draw unwanted attention to yourself is over posting on your walls. The Mega Spawn has been added recently to avoid this, please use it. If you post items that have not been released yet from Promo's, and old items from previous Promo's , you are sure to get questioned.
    All this was created and developed by a man wanted nothing more than to help others with zoo, and enjoy the game to it's fullest. Not with drama, worrying about what someone else is doing or not doing. When you see something a little a miss, offer a guiding hand instead of a smack in the head. Pm them, say" hey, just want to help...if you don't mind let me show you the correct way to do this"..Kindness goes a lot further r:)

There are so many out here to help you, guide you, and keep you updated with changes that are never ending with zoo and Dan. Always come and ask if you are not sure. If you don't get the answer you were looking for, keep asking.

TKSSS SOOO MUCH SHELBY BOLSTER FOR SHARING AND MAKING THIS REMINDER! ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership